Torrgas is a Dutch company developing a new, innovative technology for the production of nitrogen and tar free syngas – a mixture mainly consisting of hydrogen and carbon monoxide – applicable as feedstock for the chemical industry. Torrgas owns and tests a 500 kWth pilot plant and is preparing a full scale demonstration plant in Delfzijl, The Netherlands.
Services provided by EnCycle:
- Concept development of torrefied biomass gasification system
- Engineering of a 500 kWth pilot plant, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Basic engineering of a 10 MWth demonstration plant, Delfzijl, The Netherlands
- Business case development
- Overall technical project management
- Support in permit applications